Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fun things to add!

In addition to teaching, I coach High School Cheerleading. Every holiday we always celebrate with an evening of team bonding and always make sure to send out a cute invitation to each girl. I have coached for six years now and I am starting to run out of ideas. I though of this cute mini flip book for the invitation. The first page has a cute Denami stamp and the second, third, and fourth page have information for the party.






This is a card I made while fooling around on Thanksgiving and a box I made to put Hershey Kisses in on my desk.





My last creation I am most proud of. I found the idea from Patti's Blog and though I should give it a try since I had all of the Die cuts for my Big Shot.

It has 4 drawers that open and can be filled with little treats!



1 comment:

  1. Love the little box with drawers! So cute, you didnt waste time either!
    The card is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete