Saturday, March 13, 2010

What was I thinking....

Well, this weekend, instead of hanging around the house and relaxing, I had this great idea to make all of my girls (my cheerleaders) Easter baskets. WHY!!! So I have spent the last several hours sewing my brains out making these cute little things... PLUS I had no idea how much fabric to buy so I have WAY too much... What the heck am I going to do with all of the extra... More purses I suppose. Anyway, that is what I will be doing from now until forever. I have 10 done, but haven't done the handles yet. That might have to wait until next weekend.

Just a reminder too, Monday is the last day to sign up for my spring projects class. Email me if you would like to join in on the fun and see some new and easy projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment