Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cards and stuff!

Hello all!
It has been a long (but fun) two weeks! First of all, thank you to everyone that came to my Stampin' Bunco party! I had so much fun and I hope you all did too!

Earlier today I had a Stampin' Party with my FAVORITE gals! Here is a look at what we made!

These are the three door prizes:
Inside this mini purse is a treat of M&M's
This cute bag has a matching tag to go along with it. Inside are another yummy snack! This bag is the perfect size for a set of cards or a small gift.
This is a 4 pack of mini Purse cards. It is the perfect size to stick a gift card inside and they fit into the regular sized envelopes.
Here is a group shot of the cards we made.



This card was a modified version of the on seen on
Becky Roberts blog. I changed it a little, but the idea is the same.

I love this card! It may have taken a little while to put the dots on, but I loved it in the end.



I have seen so many different versions of this card that I don't even know where to give the credit. It is a fun tropical card using the NEW DSP in the Summer mini Catalog.


This stamp set is one of my favorites. You can do so much with it too!



This was CASEd from the Demonstrator's magazine. Its not exactly the same, but I like it as it is. I love the Circle Circus Stamp set! It is a set I go back to time and time again!



Finally, we made this box using the Top note Die! We stamped to make our own print paper and added a bow. This is a side view of the box.




Here is a top-ish view of the box.




The retired list of stamps will be out June 1st and the new catalog follows a month later! I don't know about the rest of you, but I am so excited for new stamps!
Let me know if you would like to host a stamp party, or even a bunco party!


No comments:

Post a Comment