Saturday, August 13, 2011

Card Party!

On Thursday I joined some of my favorite stampers for a summer card party! It had been forever since I had seen most of them so it was super fun!






This is a bit smaller than a regular size card (its 3.5 x 3.50) but it was a cute and quick creation. I created this card as a copy of another card in the Big Catalog but altered a few things.

Again, this is an altered version of a card from the catalog.


This started out as a copy from the catalog, but it really looks nothing like what the original one does.





I used the build a blossom punch to create the flowers. If you click Here you can see where I got the idea from.
And yet another creation from the catalog that has been altered...



Now.... These are COOL!!! A fellow scrap/stamp/crafter that I work with sent me THIS video with a fabulous idea. It uses SU satin ribbon and a heat gun to create these AWESOME flowers. How cute are these??? They were super easy to make too. This is only my first one, and there a few adjustments I will make next time, but over all it was an easy thing to create.








Enjoy what is left of summer.... If we ever see the sun again.

No comments:

Post a Comment