Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Stamping!

Last Tuesday Night my 09-10 Basketball season came to an end! Sad, but SO excited! That means more time to Stamp! I have so many things on my To-Make list its is crazy! I have made two things on my list and hopefully this weekend I will get going on some more.


More and more people have been asking for new ideas, so I am going to have a Project Sunday! Instead of stacks of cards, we will be making FUN spring projects. As many of you know, my house is not "stamper friendly" so I decided to have two different sessions. Both of them will be March 21st. One will be from 11am-2pm and the second one from 2pm-5pm. RSVP is needed by March 15th and the cost is $25. I will post updates here as seats fill up.

Here are two of the items you will get to make! - Stay tuned for more sneak peaks!


This little basket is on of my new favorites. This is my trial run, so when I jazz it up I will re-post the finished product.
















This little guy my mom would love! He is just another fun creation you could make with me on the 21st!
Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment