Monday, June 21, 2010

Where have I been...

WOW! The last two months or so have been SO super busy! I have been working on these 6 scrapbooks since January and I barely finished. Every year I make a scrapbook for my Senior Cheerleaders and every year they get better and better! These scrapbooks took so much time but to see all of my girls loving them was the best! Here is just a glimpse of what I made.

All of the books are 8 x 8 inches.

These are the covers to my books. I used my fabulous Silhouette to cut all of the names for the Front.


Here is just a quick glimpse of what the pages look like. The books were about 20-30 pages, depending on how long each girl had been on my team.



So, as you can see I haven't had much free time to do any stamping... :-(

But I did manage to get these done today. I am heading out on vacation tonight (not till 10pm) and thought I'd kill some time by making a few cards.

This first one is a birthday card using the set Party Hearty (#111532) and will still be available in the NEW CATALOG!
Speaking of the new catalog.... Check out this cute new hostess set! This level 2 hostess set is called Cute By The Inch and comes with 8 stamps. These are just 3 of them. But aren't they so cute?? I made these TINY little tags to go on.... well anything. You can't tell in these pictures, but the red color used is the NEW Cherry Cobbler and I LOVE IT! Also, you may think that is Chocolate chip I used, but it is the new Early Espresso! It is so deep and rich! I just can't get enough of it.


If you would like order a new catalog from me, just let me know. You can post it on my blog or email me at RickandBlair@comcast.net . The catalogs are $5 and should be here soon. I will be on Vacation until July 3rd, so I will be sure to get you yours as soon as I get into town.

I can't wait to get a jump start on the Fall and holiday season, so be on the look out for some new card classes and projects. If you would like to have a stamp party, just let me know. OR if you would like to liven things up and try out Stampin' Bunco I can do that too!

Don't forget that the Last Chance List ends on June 30th! If there is anything you can't live with out make sure to get your order in!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. those girls are soooo lucky to have you as a coach! and the albums rock!!! love your banner card -cute! where are you going on vacay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annette!
    I am in Puerto Rico!! Its SO hot here, but its pouring down rain!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete