Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Workshop Card Set

As promised, for those fans following my Facebook status, here are the cards I made for a workshop last weekend.

This first one is one of my FAVORITES! It was really simple to do and the colors are really awesome together! I wish I could take better pictures so you could really see how bright the Pacific Point Blue really is. The stamp I used for this one is from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. For every $50 in product you spend, you get to pick from several fabulous stamp sets for FREE!

LOVE this card! I used the Build a Blossom stamp set and the fabulous punch that goes with it to make this card. It looks like it would be a lot of work, but with the coordinating punch, it was SO easy!



For this Birthday Card, I used Create a Cupcake and the build a cupcake punch! All of the stamped images have a coordinating punch!!! No more cutting! Even the little cherry has a matching punch spot!

For those that might not have a Big Shot yet, here is a little treat box that can be made simply by a few folds!

This card I snagged from a few different blogs. I saw this style on about 4 or 5 different ones, so I thought I'd create one my self.... I must admit it was a little tricky getting a picture of it because of the folds, it was hard to keep it closed...



My last little card is from something I saw on Becky Roberts blog. She is incredibly talented if you haven't seen her stuff!







Don't forget about Stampin' Bunco on Saturday night! If you haven't yet RSVP'd I still have two more open spots!
Just email me at brightpinksprinkles@comcast.net if you want to join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment