Monday, March 14, 2011

Babies, Babies, Babies!!!

Over the next few weeks, I know at least nine women that will be delivering little ones! Isn't that just crazy!! So as you could guess, this post is all about babies....



First up are these little cute treat boxes. I made around 20 of them for a shower we had for a fellow teacher at my school. I got the pattern for these at
Chic' n scratch and they were super easy to make. I just rolled the onesies onto a piece of Whisper White card stock and used a blender pen to color them in. Then i just cut them out and used a dimensional to pop them up a little.




Here is the card I gave to my friend Michelle. She is expecting a little boy.... Actually, everyone I know is expecting boys....



This card was for Amy and her little one. She had a Monkey theme going on at her shower so what better than a monkey card.
Here is a close up of the punched monkey. I posted one similar to this on my blog last summer.

I have a few more to post tomorrow. They are on my other camera and I need to charge the silly battery!
Stay tuned for Birthday cards this weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Seriously LOVED the card! Thanks chica!! -Amy

    ReplyDelete