Sunday, June 5, 2011

Scrapbook Central

It's that time of year again for me to put together scrapbooks for my seniors! Thankfully this year I only have 2.... Next year I have 6!!!!!



For those of you that have been to my house, you know that when you walk in my front door, you are met with a whole lot of NOTHING! Well, not any more. I have taken over the front room with my mess of paper and other stuff... My desk in my scrap room wasn't big enough and it was already a bit messy... So instead, I just created an even bigger mess downstairs... BUT I did finish my books!


Now it is operation clean up! Sean is helping a friend today so I am going to try and push through with out distractions and clean it up... Obviously that isn't working since I am posting on my blog rather than picking up the mess....




Oh well! Here are some pictures so you can see just how scattered it actually is....


When you walk in the door, this is what you are greeted with....









Here is a sample of the card that all of the underclass girls will get



(I still need to add a ribbon to the end)




Inside each is a picture of the team I took last week after our last assembly performance.




Here is the cover to the Seniors scrapbooks





Just a shot of what is inside. I cut all the words out using my Silhouette! I LOVE IT!!







Well it looks like I need to go pick up my mess now! Wish me luck! I am feeling a little crafty today so I suppose if I get distracted again there will be another post.



No comments:

Post a Comment