Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Way Too Long!

Wow! I can't even believe that it has been so long since I last posted. I guess that tells you how super busy I have been.... I have a lot of info to share so make sure to check out the whole post...


Well to start things off .... Here are my latest creations.... I did a little card class for Sean's mom and her friends and this is what they made.... Oh, and I started to figure out how to finally use my camera and take better close up pictures!!!


This card has some 3-D flowers that we cut out and we used the masking technique. I wasn't sure where it was going to go, but I love how it turned out.


This Card I stole from Becky Roberts
blog. She always has wonderful ideas. Check her out if you haven't already....



Here is a close up on the flip flops. Anyone that knows me, knows that I LIVE in flip flops all year round.... Even in the snow...




For this card I used the new colored embossing powder in the Summer mini catalog.



I don't know how well you can tell, but its there :-)






I thought this stamp set was super cute. I didn't quite know what I would make with it, but this is one of the creations I came up with.



Now on to some announcements...



Each year on June 1st, the retired list is posted. Once these items are gone from the warehouse, they are gone for good. If you might want something on the list, get it before its too late.


You can click on the links below to see what will be retiring.








Let me know if you would like to order anything or you can check out my SU website and place an order through there.


One last thing.... (for now)


If you would like to pre-order a 2011-2012 catalog please email me at brightpinksprinkles@comcast.net


I will be getting the new catalogs in soon and I want to make sure I order enough. I had way too many extras this last year so I will be cutting back and I don't want anyone to get left out.


Have a great day!!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Blair


No comments:

Post a Comment