Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Cards

What else is there to do in the summer when you don't have to work..... Stamp!!

Here are some cards I created for some new friends last weekend.

This stamp set, Flower Fest is not only featured in our Summer Mini, but it made its way into the new BIG Catalog. If you haven't seen the new Pennants set you have to check it out! It also has a matching punch to make things even easier!


This is a CUTE new set and I love the little creatures. There are a ton of little wild animals to choose from.


This set is an oldie but goodie! I snagged this card (well part of it) out of the new catalog and tried my best to make everything straight with the help of the Stamp-a-ma-jig!



I have used this set a few times now and just love the little Kitty! This is in the Summer Mini, so if you like it, you'd better get it before its gone!



For me, summer is almost over. :-( So let me know if you would like to stamp and have a great time! Once school starts and I am back to reality, there is no telling what will come up.


Have a great day~

Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment