Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thank You Cards

This past weekend Sean and I were given an engagement party to celebrate our engagement. So this week I am working on all of the thank yous that we will be sending out. I thought it would be easier to make a bunch that were all the same, but then I got bored and had to change it up after a while. This first card is super cute because it is all of my favorite colors that are nice and bright.For this next card, I started off with only pink flowers. But Sean said this was his favorite card and that I should make hundreds... Too bad boys don't understand how long it takes to make one let alone a hundred. Anyway, so I took what he said and changed it up so that the flowers were yellow.











Even though Sean wanted me to make a hundred of this card, I think I need to change up my design and move on... I'll be working for the rest of the week on different Thank yous so be sure to check back. I am also going to take a stab at the wedding invites. I have quite a while to put them together so I am going to see exactly how difficult it will be to make my own... Who knows, I could give up and just give in and buy them. We'll see.






Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment