Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Extra fun has begun!!

The Sale-A-Bration starts today!!! This little catalog is filled with great new stamp sets. For every $50 in products you purchase, you will get a free item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. If you HOST a party, for every $300 in sales at your party you will get a free item as well.



Also out now is the Occasions Mini catalog! I LOVE everything in it. And I think I pretty much purchased everything in the book today! Email me or post a comment if you would like to host a workshop or attend a Stamp-A-Stack. I have yet to pick a date, but it is coming up soon. 4 sets of 5 cards for $25 and $5 for each additional set of 5! What a deal! You could also make Gift Card holders!Stay tuned for a final date.

Hopefully all of my stuff (I have a feeling that it will be a big box) will arrive before the weekend so I can get busy and post some new projects! I ordered 3 new Die cuts for my Big Shot so I can't wait to get going on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment