Saturday, January 9, 2010

Stamp with me!

On Sunday Jan. 24th I will be having a Stamp-A-Stack at my house from noon-4. Feel free to join me at any time in between. The card's shouldn't take 4 hours, so come early or stay late.

Stamp 4 different card designs (5 of each)for $25. If you need more cards, you can stamp an additional set of 5 for only $5 more. Please RSVP at least 3 days in advance so that I can prep materials and let me know if you would like additional cards.

Can't make it? I'll stamp your cards for you for the same price! Just let me know what you would like. You can email me at rickandblair@comcast.net to RSVP.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed Blair! I love doing craft projects, but I feel like I lack the natural creativity gene, so it is way too stressful for me! Plus, the whole cleaning up the mess part is a challenge for me too...

    ReplyDelete