Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A few projects

I saw something like this and thought it might not be too hard to make. I printed off all of the months and put it inside card stock. It's not the greatest of presentations but I was a little tired. This is just my trial for when all of my new fun stuff comes in this weekend. It is the size of a normal card too. I put two brads at the top of the white calendar pages and then attached it to the card stock with tacky tape.




Isn't this super cute! It is made up of 12 little boxes from the Matchbox Die cut. I just tacked on a top and bottom and called it good! I have it on my desk and put all of my brads inside each drawer.




I forgot that I had this picture from Christmas. It is a gift card holder that I found off of my one of my favorite Blogs Inking Idaho. With different paper it can be use for any occasion.


1 comment: