Monday, July 19, 2010

New Cards for Summer!

Now I am home from cheer camp and in between trips. I am off to Montana on Thursday for a wedding and then a week or so later I am off to Chelan. But in the mean time, I am going to get in as much stamping as I can.

So... I have joined a "challenge" group for Stampin' up and need to meet certain check points every two weeks. One of my first tasks is to book a workshop. I know we are all busy taking our trips this summer (I know I am) but if you are interested in hosting a party and being the FIRST one to get their hands on some new stamps then let me know! You can email me at
rickandblair@comcast.net to see about my available dates. I would love to show you some of the new stamp sets!

Now, on to some of my new creations!

Aren't these stamps CUTE! They are a new set from the catalog called Morning Cup. I made this set of 3 X 3 cards and stamped a little teacup on the inside.














This next card is for the wedding I am going to on Thursday. I used the set Cheers to You for the front and although you cant tell with the picture, I used Crystal Effects for the champagne in the glasses and glitter for the top. On the inside I used a NEW set called Word Play. It also has glitter on the diamond. This set is so awesome! It has stamps with a bunch of different sayings.



This card was made from Fox and Friends. It was a set in a previous mini catalog and is now featured in the Big one. This ended up being a birthday card for my best friends little baby boy! He just turned one. I made the monkey in the corner with a few different types of punches.





This card is one of my FAVORITES! I used the NEW Jumbo Wheel Baby Tees. After I rolled it on, I used the blender pen to color in the outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment